twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

I clicked on spam in my email. What should I do now?

I know it was dumb! There was an yahoo e-card sent to me. They got me because they used a name of someone I'm good friends with. Either way, when I clicked on the link to get the card it automatically went to the login page for my yahoo mail. The light bulb went on and I closed everything and changed my password. I ran my virus/ spyware scan (Kasperky) and it didn't find anything.





Is there anything I should be concerned about?
I clicked on spam in my email. What should I do now?
You did the right thing. Looks like it wanted you to show it your id and password. It was a phishing message. You changed the password. You're ok.
Reply:I believe you're safe for now but don't open any more from your spam folder unless you are SURE you know who it is from.
german name

No comments:

Post a Comment