twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can i verify my email address in my friendster account so that i can send messages to my friends?

When you sign up at Friendster, you'll be prompted to enter your e-mail address. They will then send a verification e-mail to that address to confirm that you're really a human and not a robot.





Now, all you need to do is go to your mail, search for that verification e-mail and click the link at inside the message. ^_^





If you can't see a verification e-mail, try looking at the bulk or spam folder of your mailbox because they sometimes place it there. But if you still haven't received it, try going to Friendster and check if you typed your e-mail correctly.





^_^
How can i verify my email address in my friendster account so that i can send messages to my friends?
Check your Spam/Bulk folder, yahoo sometimes treat emails from friendster as spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment