twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I delete an email from my blackberry.?

I had set up my email address on my Blackberry but now it seems to take forever to load folders, messages and to send mail from this account when done from the computer. I would just rather delete this email account so I dont have to wait forever to use the email from the computer. Thanks
How do I delete an email from my blackberry.?
There are a couple ways, first of all the easiest is if you have access to your blackberry service on the computer you can log on, manage your accounts and delete the email address from there. If you don't know how to do that on line then you need to go to the icon on your blackberry called personal email set up





you will have to log on with the user name and password you used when you initially set up the email. Once there, you can remove the email from your account. Once you have done that log off, and then I would probably reset my phone, just to make sure it's running in tip top shape!





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment