twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I save a received email on my computer?

I don't want to save as a webpage. I just want to save the text of the emails in more-or-less the format they were received as. I would prefer not to have to select the text, copy, then paste into a document. That's tedious.
How can I save a received email on my computer?
easy


you can just leave that mail in your INBOX





it will there all the time until you delete it.





If you want to be more systematic you can create a special folderm called ARCHIVE





Those you want to save, you just move it to ARCHIIVE
Reply:This is a totally inacceptable answer.





It doesn't provide a solution. It merely says "You don't have to do what you want to do."





This is the only email system I've worked with that wont let me save messages off-line. Perhaps the mail software team should address this "feature". Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment