twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need help my yahoo email states unusual activity detected and my account has been suspended?

If someone is trying to acess my yahoo email account and trying different passwords unsucessfully, what can I do to prevent my account getting suspended for unusual activity?
I need help my yahoo email states unusual activity detected and my account has been suspended?
Thats a security feature.If someone trys one password after another to open your account then yahoo just locks up that account for a certain time.I dont know how long i think its locked up until the next day.I dont know how how can keep it from being locked up.Do you have a snoopy girlfriend maybe that would like to try to open your email? The problem is someones trying to open your account unsucessfully.Yahoo is just protecting you .I dont know how you can prevent it .
Reply:give the person trying (unsuccessfully) to open your account The PASSWORD that way it wont lock-up this is to protect us from prying eye but if accessibility is most important than give it up--the password good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment