twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

What happened to my old email that was lockedout recently?

i was lockedout of my old email less than a month ago,how can i resign in to retrieve my data?namely my messages.
What happened to my old email that was lockedout recently?
If your account was closed by Yahoo!, all your data will most likely be gone!


Try to log in with your old user name / password, or try this:





%26gt;%26gt;


You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. Visit the Sign-in Problems page ( http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgot... ) and supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and the ZIP or postal code you provided when you registered.





Make sure to provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password.


%26lt;%26lt;
Reply:friend i have the same problem.im in yahoo messenger you can invite my or you to talk about it;


skoufos_92@yahoo.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment