twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I stop Yahoo!Answers alerts from sending to my email?

I frequently check my Answers account so I don't need the alerts. Plus, Y!Answers makes my inbox a spam folder.
How can I stop Yahoo!Answers alerts from sending to my email?
One option is to create/use a secondary email that you don't want.





Go to your profile, then "Edit My Info" and "Use another email address".
Reply:Super's suggestion is pretty inventive. Here are a couple more options for you to try out:





-- When you ask your questions, make sure to uncheck the box that says "Yes, email me answers as they are posted." in the email notification section at the bottom of the "Ask Your Question" page.





-- In your email, depending on the mail service you use, you might be able to set up a "rule" that will automatically filter these alerts into a seperate folder when they arrive. This helps out for those times when you forget to uncheck the box mentioned above.





Hope this helps!
names and meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment