twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

Can I take outlook files and send them to my email or somehow copy n paste it there?

I have to refomat my mom's computer and the only thing she wants are her emails so how can I get them and put them on my yahoo?
Can I take outlook files and send them to my email or somehow copy n paste it there?
select all the emails in her inbox that you want to transfer to your yahoo by holding CTRL then using the mouse, click on each email you want to get. this should highlight the emails. once done, click on forward (this option is usually on the top menu of outlook). all the emails you have selected will be an attachment to one single new mail, and this you can send to your yahoo by just entering your yahoo email address and clicking send.
native american name

No comments:

Post a Comment