twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why arent my new email messages BOLD when they get to my inbox?

When I get a new email message in the in-box is is not in BOLD and I have been missing messages. Can anyone advise? %26lt; When they get bumped to spam they are bold.%26gt;
Why arent my new email messages BOLD when they get to my inbox?
Someone is doing something in your account. Here are somethings that it could be.





1.You must have left your Yahoo account open on a Public or Work or Home PC. Then


someone wanted to read your messages.


2. You left your Messenger logged in and the accessed that way.


3. Someone has found out your Password and decided your messages were worth


reading. But left them there for you.


4. Between Yahoo Mail Updating to New Mail and trying to save your files. Your


messages are on another server. Or getting transferred. In transit the bold might change to light font.

No comments:

Post a Comment