twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I sync my Yahoo email with Outlook, but when I view an email in Outlook it is erased in Yahoo. Why?

I want to be able to view my email wherever I am. At home I use Outlook, but when I'm away I want to be able to view my old and new emails in my Yahoo account. Is there a way to do that?
I sync my Yahoo email with Outlook, but when I view an email in Outlook it is erased in Yahoo. Why?
This one is tricky. It has to do with the BIOS of your operating system. The command was written for LINUX but has been adapted to work on PCs and Macs. So the problem is weather or not your BIOS settings are configured to allow rapid data refresh (RDR). Contact microsoft, they will help guide you through it.

1 comment:

  1. Several days ago I opened my emails client and started to receiving new emails. But I couldn't see anything. I was shocked. But later, I understood that my password had been broken. To my good fortune a friend suggested me - ms outlook password recovery. And I forgot about my issue for a minute.

    ReplyDelete