twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there any protection software able to protech my email being hacking by someone?

I believed someone had been hacking my email, and someone has change my password and secret answer, I have to start a new email address again..
Is there any protection software able to protech my email being hacking by someone?
I think anti-viruses can help... maybe...


鈥?AVG


鈥?Norton Antivirus


鈥?AVH


鈥?avast!





Or maybe by thingking of a better password. Creating 2 e-mails or copying every email you have.





A tricky password would be like the ff:





ahenidg75467
Reply:Write a list of passwords, number them.


Use #1 for the first week, then change it to #2, and so on.


You can use a password generator then write them down.


https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm


Those are SERIOUS passwords,,,
male name

No comments:

Post a Comment