twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i forward an email to my friends without typing each individual email address everytime?

I have created groups for my regular email Buddys, but with the new mail (Beta) I am having trounble forwarding whether it is to an individual or group. I click on forward, then contacts, but when i click on Buddys group i get an error message. When i click on TO: on the compose email form, and click on each individual contact it takes too long to enter several contacts. I tried the tip of holding the shift and control keys down to send to several email friends and that doesn't work. It still only lets u enter one at a time.I did not have this problem until i went with your new mail system. Advise . Thanks, Polly T.
How do i forward an email to my friends without typing each individual email address everytime?
Yo do not hold the shift and the ctrl keys, you just press and hold the CTRL key while clicking on the contacts in the list, trust me it works as I am using the Beta and use this method all the time. Remember to press it, hold it, click on each contact you want and then release it.
Reply:What was said above....
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment