twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I transfer my blackberry memos to my computer, without email?

I want to transfer a story I wrote on my blackbery curve 8300, how do i do it without email using the usb cable
How do I transfer my blackberry memos to my computer, without email?
Hi there!





That is very simple just follow these steps.





You will need Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003 or 2007 installed on your computer to do this.


Basically you will have to sync your blackberry memopad with notes in outlook using the desktop manager software which comes on the disc with the backberry. If you dont have the disc you can always download the software from:


www.blackberry.com


While installing the software choose "internet service" as your "integration option".


After installation is complete open the desktop manager and connect the blackberry to computer using the usb cable.





Follow these steps carefully:


Options menu%26gt; Connection settings %26gt; Detect %26gt; OK %26gt; OK %26gt; OK


Make sure desktop manager says connected now:


Continue...


open syncronize %26gt; Configuration tab%26gt; Configure Sync %26gt; Check MemoPad %26gt; Choose Ms Outlook %26gt; Click ok %26gt; Click Ok again %26gt; Syncronize tab %26gt; Check mark Syncronize organizer data %26gt; Syncronize Now





The software will sync memo pad with notes application with in outlook. So to access your "story" go to outlook and open up notes, usually located at the bottom of left pane.





For further details use this article's syncronize PIM section:


http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do...


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment