twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i make signing on to my yahoo homepage easier than typing my email and than password?

I had a drop down menu in my tool bar which had all the users there to pick from. For some reason that's gone
How can i make signing on to my yahoo homepage easier than typing my email and than password?
go to your security%26gt;click on form filler%26gt;enable form filler. Whenever you sign in to a new site, the form filler will remember and come up so all you need do is click on "sign in" and it will fill in your user name and password and all you need do is click. Oh yeah, you know that little box that says remember me on the sign in pages? Well, that's what that's for. So don't forget to check that box!
Reply:you just click all the options on the messenger box to remember password


etc

No comments:

Post a Comment