twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I access my Yahoo email when my computer has a firewall installed like Sonicwall that prevents access?

OK well first it sounds like your trying to hack in to an area your not suppose to be in, and its totally illegal.


Your trying to do something that your user credentials simply don't have privileges to perform or access.


I don't mean to offend you and I could be taken this all wrong but it seems like your asking us to tell you how to by pass a security feature from your home PC located at a work place L O L.


This would be your best bet, talk to the administrator and see what can be done, because in all honesty I would hate to be the person who got you arrested for making a minuscule mistake.
How do I access my Yahoo email when my computer has a firewall installed like Sonicwall that prevents access?
go to the control pannel on your computer and deactivate it temporarily while you check your email or change your settings
Reply:Simply tell the firewall to give you access. Somewhere a rule is preventing it. You need to disable or change to allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment