twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I fix issue with Yahoo!Go no longer able to access my email? It is telling me "email service disabled

I am on Samsung Blackjack. Email has worked fine for months and all of a sudded, I am getting this error message. The directions to fix the problem, visiting mail.yahoo.com isn't working.
How can I fix issue with Yahoo!Go no longer able to access my email? It is telling me "email service disabled
I think I know what happened..


The Envelope -Mail widget is missing on your Carousel and here is how to reset..








Open Yahoo GO


Go to the purple Y(onesearch)


in the r hand corner is Options


Click on Settings


%26gt;%26gt;Select Mail Settings


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Mail Connections :off (turn ON)


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Use Mail on your phone (change to Yes)


SAVE


This will restore your Mail options





Mail connection should be ON


Message Alert ON or OFF


Confirmations ON or OFF


Push email ON or OFF


Your preferences


you can the keep selecting Back if you dont want to go thru any other settings


Now you will seee that the Envelope is restored


and you can access your email
Reply:Don't have an answer. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone. Getting the same issue with my AT%26amp;T Blackberry Curve. I have tried reinstalling, but that did not work. I can access my yahoo account from other sources. This leads me to conclude that it is a network server issue for Yahoo Go.





Hey gotta an update: found a link to send an email to the Yahoo Go support gods.





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/go/gene...








It may not be much, but it's a start. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment